Welcome, and thanks for showing interest in what I do!
Here’s a picture of me, but who cares, really. It’s probably one of my prettier pictures, I usually need glasses and look pretty fucked up. What else is there to know? I’m Alex, I live in Zürich, Switzerland (and no, I’m not super rich). We have good chocolate, lots of lakes and mountains around us, and everything is f*cking expensive. Socializing is mostly painful to me as I have a different view on most things than most people (I know, I’m such a unique snowflake).
I also run two YouTube channels, RENTNER ASMR (my own ASMR videos), and Unintended ASMR (random videos that make me feel relaxed), which both devour a lot of time and make me little to no money, so I must really love what I do 🙂 ( you can support me, though)
What other stuff I’m working on
I’m interested in thousands of things, which is probably a weakness because I always start new stuff, but here are some projects I’m working on:
- A book about why careers make us miserable and how you can create a great life without a job
- An MP3 Album with my best ASMR sounds so far (kinetic sand cutting, floral foam and many more) to enjoy ASMR without needing YouTube
- The perfect audiobook for Peace of Mind (to listen to every day, partly with affirmations, partly with important insights, based on the best books & research on this topic)
I want to make all three available for free for my Patrons.
(There’s actually much more I’d like to create, like a point and click adventure, a 80s-style music album, a podcast on creating your own path in terms of lifestyle and work, or a kid’s audiobook).
How you can support my work
I’m very grateful for support, as it allows me to keep doing what I do (I’m generally spending it on new props and software for audio editing). Here’s how you can contribute:
- Patreon: You’ll get exclusive content, personalized ASMR videos and more. Seriously, I want to make this the best Patreon page that’s around, I’ll put the book, albums and many other things for free there.
- Donate on Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact me
If there’s any reason you want to talk to me feel free to reach out and I’ll definitely answer:
- Just drop me an e-mail: email@example.com
- Or add me on Instragram: realrentner
Thanks so much. Feel free to browse my website a bit, which is a work in progress of course, or reach out to me.